Viberg is a leading luxury footwear manufacturer based in Victoria, BC. Founded in 1931, the company is now in its third generation and is entirely family owned and operated. We produce high-end casual footwear that is sold direct to consumers through Viberg.com and distributed to over 50 wholesale accounts around the globe. We are experiencing a period of growth and we are looking for capable, motivated, people to join our team on the ground level and help with the transition.
Viberg is turning the corner toward the future without turning its back on its 80+ year history of making handcrafted, Canadian made, boots right here in Victoria BC. We have an immediate need for a Brand Manager to support our Viberg Workboot & Stompers Footwear branded work boots.
Viberg has invested heavily in redesigning and refreshing our core work boot products with Viberg Workboots & Stompers Footwear and we need the right individual who can promote, manage and own the success of the brands across a variety of sales platforms and delivery channels.
- Champion of the Viberg Workboot & Stompers Footwear brands internally, participating in product development, sales strategy, marketing planning.
- Create branding message that reflects Stompers value proposition
- Using the Viberg/Stompers brand value proposition develop weekly release content, and monthly seasonal content for Workboot.com
- Manage interaction of Viberg/Stompers brands with Workboot.com / Amazon / StompersFootwear.com
- Manage wholesale order logistics, inventory management & establish replenishment strategy.
- Establish and execute online marketing strategy for prospecting sales and retargeting online visitors to maximize sales.
- Brand & Marketing Experience – You’ve developed, planned and executed brand strategy in an e-commerce environment & channel sales environment.
- Independence / Proactive self-starters – Our best people are given wide latitude to get what they need done because they’ve proven they make wise, informed, choices – Is that how you come to a decision when faced with hard choices?
- Rock solid organizational skills – You must ensure multiple platforms B2C / B2B / Amazon all work together and are resourced appropriately – Tell us about an personal experience that highlights what makes you the best.
- Love Victoria – We’re an 80+ year old company that has a long history in Victoria and no desire to move, we want people who also love it here in the Garden City!
- Attention to Detail – We want the world to hear the Viberg & Stompers story, but it needs to be consistent! Show us how you can see both the big picture, but how that translates into everyday interactions with our product.
Please forward cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org