Viberg is a leading luxury footwear manufacturer based in Victoria, BC. Founded in 1931, the company is now in its third generation and is entirely family owned and operated. We produce high-end casual footwear that is sold direct to consumers through Viberg.com and distributed to over 50 wholesale accounts around the globe. We are experiencing a period of growth and we are looking for capable, motivated, people to join our team on the ground level and help with the transition.
The E-Commerce Coordinator will maintain and continually improve the E-commerce platforms and digital presence by working with the Sales and Marketing teams to optimize customer experience. A creatively minded, strategic thinking person who is excited by this type of challenge would be a welcomed addition to the Viberg team. This position is located in Victoria, BC and is not suitable for candidates seeking remote work.
- Collaborate with other teams; marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Determine the format and features of the website to maximize clarity and ease of navigation for customers.
- Liaise with Web designers to develop and alter the website as needed.
- Enhance SEO
- Recommend and support any projects to drive more customers on-line, and to maximize sale opportunities to the site.
- Manage online merchandising activities including product variations, categorization, custom content/enhancements, cross sells & up sells, search refinements, automated features, taxonomy, and product attributes.
- Analyze sales results to understand customer online behaviour and aid in future planning
- Increase e-commerce business with a strategic and data-driven approach
- Research e-commerce opportunities in each market to find the most efficient and effective ways to get product to customers, and clearly communicate these opportunities
- Implement current best practices
- Measure and demonstrate sales impact of e-commerce platform and programs with available data sources
- Previous experience managing E-Commerce channels (Shopify preferable)
- Experience working with design programs (InDesign, Photoshop, etc.)
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Strong data analysis skills
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Creative, pragmatic, and eager to learn
Please forward cover letter and resume to email@example.com